Trumpia is an impressive resource that is among the top three options in our rankings of the best text message marketing services. Because it offers a competitive product with a comprehensive series of features, this service earns our Top Ten Reviews Bronze Award. As an […]
Month: April 2015
First off, VoIPo doesn’t confuse customers (or potential customers) with complex or meaningless differences between residential and business VoIP services: in the end, they’re almost exactly the same:
- Small business and home phone lines both cost $15 for a month-to-month contract or $8.25 a month for a year-long contract
- Small business and home phone service both deliver unlimited calls to the US and Canada
- Small business and home phone service both have the same fair use limit (5,000 minutes)
- Small business and home phone service both have the same feature set
Other pluses of VoIPo
VoIPo has easy-to-understand and easy-to-read terms of service. And VoIPo also has the backing of HostGator, a leading web hosting company with a very good reputation for customer service and service consistency.
The prices are low, the terms are easy, and the service looks good. Give VoIPo a go.
Offering five different types of hosting, plus domain registration and website builder, BigRock covers most hosting needs. Windows and Linux users will both find hosting options with plans that fit many budgets.
BigRock has a fully accessible knowledge base where users can quickly find answers to common issues. The customer support phone line and live chat options are available around the clock. Users are helped by fully qualified, dedicated tech support.
BigRock offers three main types of hosting: Shared hosting, Specialized hosting, and Reseller hosting.
- Windows programming languages supported: PHP v5, ASP, and ASP.NET v3.5
- Linux programming languages supported: PHP v5, PERL, Python, and CGI
- Unlimited* databases MySQL, MSSQL, Access
- 24 GB RAM
- Dual Quad Core Xeon Processors
- Highly redundant
- Unlimited* domains and email
- 24/7 support
- 99.9 percent uptime
- 30 day money-back guarantee(except VPS)
Windows shared hosting plans offer four levels of service: Pro, Business, Advanced, and Essential plans.
- Unlimited* space in all except Essential plan (10 GB)
- Unlimited* bandwith
- Unlimited* email addresses in all except Essential plan (200 addresses)
- Single domain with Essential and Advanced plans
- 5 domains with Business plan
- 10 domains with Pro plan
- 5 GB database space
- Plesk panel
Four shared hosting plans are also offered for Linux: Pro, Business, Advanced, and Starter. The benefits with each are a bit different from Windows plans, as well.
- Unlimited* space in all except Starter plan (10 GB).
- Unlimited* transfer
- Unlimited* email in all except Starter plan (200 addresses).
- Single domain with Starter and Advanced plans.
- 3 domains with Business plan
- Unlimited* domains with Pro plan
- Unlimited* MySQL databases, space included in webspace
- CPanel controls
WordPress, CMS, and e-commerce hosting are the three types of specialized hosting BigRock offers. Each has four pricing plans: Pro, Business, Advanced, and Starter.
- One-click installation of WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla with cPanel
- Unlimited* space, transfer, and email, except Starter plan
- 200 emails with Starter plan
- 10 GB space with Starter plan
- Single domain with Starter and Advanced plans
- 3 domains with Business plan
This type of hosting offers choice in OS. Each has four pricing tiers with different options.
- Free WHMCS billing system, except Essential plan
- Unlimited* Plesk/cPanel panel accounts
- Unlimited* MySQL & MS-SQL databases
- Unlimited* domains, email and FTP accounts
Windows plans are: Premium, Deluxe, Economy, and Essential.
- 100 GB, 50 GB, 25 GB, and 10 GB of space with corresponding pricing tiers
- 2000 GB, 1000 GB, 500 GB, and 200 GB transfer limit with corresponding pricing tiers
Linux reseller hosting are also called Premium, Deluxe, Economy, and Essential, but with different features.
- WHM control panel with private name servers
- 200 GB, 100 GB, 50 GB, 40 GB of space with corresponding pricing tiers
- 4000 GB, 2000 GB, 1000 GB, 800 GB transfer limit with corresponding pricing tiers
*When hosts describe anything as “unlimited,” it is typically boundless except in cases of abuse. A user may be charged a penalty or be required to subscribe to a more robust package if they are overburdening the servers.
BigRock’s fully managed VPS hosting has ten pricing plans, named V1 through V10.
- 99.9% uptime
- Enterprise level storage
- Dual Hex-Core Intel Xeon Processors
- 72 GB RAM & 250 GB Mirrored Hard Drives
- CPanel with many integrated features, like Apache, MySQL, PHP, and SSI
- CPUs range from 0.88 GHz to 11.73 GHz respective to pricing plan version
- RAM range from 512 MB to 8.5 GB respectively
- Disk space from 20 GB to 350 GB respectively
- Bandwidth from 500 GB to 6000 GB respectively
- Plans can be upgraded and downgraded at any time, instantly
- Wide range of pricing and service plans
- Money-back guarantee
- Many payment options
- 24 hour tech support
- Some of the entry level plans are very bare bones.
- Company is based in India, which may be a con for some users.
BigRock is among the class of hosts that offer basic needs for a low price. If your biggest concern is affordability, BigRock should make the list. If you need simple web building tools, they may miss the mark. Likewise, serious webmasters or companies with huge amounts of traffic may need to keep shopping.
VodaHost has its headquarters in Wilmington Delaware and is a privately-held company that has grown in the past seven years to host more than 30,000 websites. VodaHost primarily offers shared hosting on the Linux platform. It comes with 600GB disk space and 6,000GB monthly data […]
NuBlue is an award winning web solutions company, focusing on providing web standards compliant websites and effective web solutions for business. They provide business with high quality all in one solutions, comprising of professional web development, feature packed business hosting, effective web marketing and domain […]
Have control over your services:
All web hosting plans come with the latest version of the award-winning cPanel hosting control panel. With a simple graphical interface, you are able to view statistics, manage your email accounts, download and upload files and a lot more. One-click installer with over 330 scripts available makes it easy for you to install or update software like WordPress, Drupal or Boonex Dolphin. All of our hosting accounts also come with the easy-to-use Trendy site builder tool.
Today’s internet-connected world faces an increasing number of security threats. Our priority is to keep your hosting account secure at all times. To make this possible, we are performing constant security auditing in our systems. We only gather the minimum amount of data regarding our customers and we store it encrypted. You are always connected through secure 256-bit SSL when accessing billing information, the file manager or web mail. All our shared hosting servers are protected with advanced DDoS protection system. We allow you to sign up anonymously. Read more about our security precautions here.
All offshore hosting plans are hosted in Iceland, where online censorship is low. Iceland is not part of the EU or USA. Our independent freedom of expression legislation guarantees publishers, journalists and bloggers a safe haven to publish their words without being harassed.
We provide affordable web hosting plans in Iceland. Starting from only 3.40 EUR per month. Our billing system is simple and there areno hidden costs or fees. You can sign up with us without a contract and cancel your service anytime you like. We offer wide variety of payment methods for you to choose.
We have been in business for years. All of our hosting plans are hosted on high-speed professional servers with 99,9% uptime. That is how we can ensure your site is always online and working fast. All of our hosting plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
What you need right now is what you are paying for. Unlike many service providers, we don’t charge extra if you wish to upgrade your hosting plan in the future. You will only pay the difference for the upgrade. Our custom web hosting solutions offer fully customized services that suit your needs.
All of our servers run on 100% renewable energy. By choosing green products and services, you can help to prevent climate change.
WiredTree was formed in June 2006 to set a new standard for managed dedicated and VPS hosting. The goal was to provide WiredTree clients with a superior managed hosting environment for clients through customer service, innovative network design, a unique suite of services, and the […]